Financial Assistance FAQ's
Financial Assistance for Tuition ~ FAQ’S
1. How do families apply for financial aid?
- Epiphany Cathedral School utilizes the services of FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. This service is used to evaluate the financial needs of families only. It is not a scholarship fund.
2. If families qualify for financial aid, who determines the amount of tuition?
- The Scholarship Committee determines the tuition.
3. Where does the difference in funds come from?
- The difference between the full tuition and the amount paid by families comes from feeder parishes (e.g. San Pedro, Our Lady of Lourdes, etc.), Epiphany Cathedral parish, and scholarships.
4. Where do scholarship funds come from?
- Scholarship funds come from donations of individuals, groups, and foundations.
5. If a family receives notice of a scholarship, how does that effect the tuition payment?
- The family tuition payment is not changed by the addition of a scholarship. The scholarship is applied to the difference between the full tuition and the amount paid by the family (see #3 above).