Profile of a Graduate
Profile of A Catholic School Graduate
In describing the faith commitment of the Catholic School graduate, we understand that students develop our values and characteristics throughout their years of development. Our ECS graduates typically demonstrate these characteristics and behaviors.
A Faith-filled Disciple of Christ who is:
- Called by Baptism and nourished by the Eucharist.
- Active in the sacramental life of the Church through weekly participation in the Eucharist and regular participation in Reconciliation.
- Centered in Gospel Values.
A Christian Leader who is:
- A decision-maker whose conscience is formed by the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- A person of integrity.
- Respectful, collaborative, a Community Builder.
- Committed to justice.
- A steward of the environment.
- Active in parish life.
A Centered, Well-rounded Person who is:
- Self-confident, self-disciplined.
- Open to growth and responsible.
- An active and productive citizen.
A Loving Person who is:
- Kind and compassionate.
- Appreciative of diversity.
- A peace–filled mediator.
- Respectful of the talents and abilities of others.
A Life–long Learner who is:
- Articulate, creative.
- Technologically literate.
- Academically and spiritually competent.
- A critical thinker, a problem-solver.
A Healthy Person who is:
- Respectful of life.
- Practices good health habits.
- Committed to reaching his/her full potential.
- A good sport.